Savings for Seniors
Characteristics of the Savings for Seniors
- Clients at the age of 55 year and more
- Contract concluded for a target amount of CZK 200,000
- First savings contract or subsequent contract for the given client
- Contract concluded in the period of 1 January 2012 – 30 June 2013*
Benefits of the Savings for Seniors
- Possibility to withdraw the saved funds anytime after 3 years, withoutan early contract settlement fee**
- Conclusion of the Building Savings contract FREE OF CHARGE
- High interest rate of 2% on deposits
- State support of up to CZK 2,000 per year**
- Safe way to deposit your money – the building savings deposits are insured by law for up to EUR 100,000
* The special offer applies to the first or subsequent contract of a given client with Modrá pyramida, provided all previous contracts of the given client were settled prior to the conclusion of a subsequent contract (a client may have an allocated loan or savings contract linked to a bridging loan with Modrá pyramida). KB reserves the right to terminate the special offer at any time.
** The state support amount as well as the terms and conditions for the provision thereof adhere to the Building Savings Act. In case the contract is concluded with an entitlement to the state support, the state support will not be paid out to a client in case of an early contract settlement – i.e. the state support is not paid out to the client if he/she fails to comply with the statutory binding period of 6 years.